Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gundam Manga Project - Scribbles

I am currently planning on a short fan-manga based on the Gundam series during the UC era. I am still in the process of conceptualizing the story and the art style for this project. When I said this is going to be a short manga.... I am looking at doing about 30 pages or so.

I will continue to update my progress on this page. If anyone is interested... I welcome your ideas, contributions, or even partnership in creating fan based / original contents.

______________________________________________________

Here is a draft of a piece that I am planning to use during the introduction of the Gundam fan-manga. Which I've yet to come up with a name...

______________________________________________________

Just a 5 mins imcomplete scribble of a battle between a Gundam & a Gouf. Just for fun... will not be in the manga.

______________________________________________________
Another scribble of a guy preparing to perform a round house kick... Just doing this one for fun to test using the speedlines.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. nice man! looks like you have some artistic talent! i thought your field of work was in computers?! haha guess they're arent matually exclusive though. looking good! no wonder your models are so good! you actually have artistic sense and skill! great!

    ReplyDelete